|Запас топлива, л||64000|
|Запас воды, л||16300|
|Крейсерская скорость, узл||20|
|Максимальная скорость, узл||23|
|Двигатель||2 x MTU 16V 4000 M90|
ACCOMMODATION AND LAYOUT
- VIP Double cabin PS with ensuite bathroom
- VIP Double cabin SB with ensuite bathroom
- Guest Twin cabin PS with ensuite bathroom
- Guest Twin cabin SB with ensuite bathroom
- Crew accommodation
- Crew mess
- Engine room
- Tender garage, sauna and toy store
- Owners Suite
- Owners bathroom
- Owners office
- Day toilet
- Main Galley
- Dining Salon
- Main Salon
Accommodation - 12 guests (max)
Fuel (including day tank): 64 m3
Fresh Water: 16.3 m3
Lube Oil: 1.2 m3
SPEED & RANGE
Maximum Speed: 23kt
Normal Cruising Speed: 20kt
Economical Cruising Speed: 12kt
Engines: 2X MTU 16V4000M90, 2.720 KW AT 2.100 RPM
Engine hours: STBD 1566 (August 2017), 03.17 – Short Service PORT 1569 (August 2017)
Gearboxes: ZF, model BW 7550 P (PTO axial, vertically off- set), 08.17 - Service
Propulsion: 2 X MTU 16V4000M90 (2.720 kW at 2.100 rpm)
Generators and Electricity:
- Kilo – Pak with John Deere engines 100kW
- 50Hz, three phase, 230/400 Volts, 3 wire, 1.500rpm
Generator hours: STBD 807 hrs. (Service – August, 2017) PORT 5377 hrs. (Service – August, 2017)
Propellers: 2 X Schaffran five 1.380mm blades
Batteries: 5 in total, various types, GMDSS, emergency etc.
Chargers: 8 in total, make Mass, different types.
Stabiliser: Complete VT Naiad type 820 stabiliser installation including stabilization at zero speed.
Bowthrusters: Thruster systems type HRP 1000 - 80kW hydraulically driven.
Hydromar. Controls - retractable stern thruster of 80kW hydraulically driven
Water Maker: 2 x HEM type HEM 25/1400, Serviced – 15.02.17
Fuel Separator: 1 x Westfalia type OSD 2-02-137
INTERIOR / GALLEY / LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
GALLEY AND PANTRY
- 1 X Gaggenau oven/ grill combi 200 series
- 1 X GIGA ceramic cooktop (4 zone)
- 1 X GIGA professional Oven
- 1 X GIGA Tapenyaki Griddle
- 1 X Miele dishwasher Professional
- 2 X Foster Gastro refrigerator 600 litres (compressor in engine room)
- 1 X Foster Gastro freezer 600 litres (compressor in engine room)
- 1 x Liebher Comfort refridgerator 80 ltrs
- 1 X Eurocave wine cooler for minimal 175 bottles.
- 1 x Hoshizaki Ice Maker
- 2 X Miele washer Professional
- 2 X Miele dryer Professional
- 1 X Frigonautica serie 80 or equal refrigerator
- 1 X Frigonautica serie 80 or equal refrigerator in the lowerdeck guest corridor
- 1 X GAMKO professional Bar refrigerator 150ltrs in Skylounge
- 1 X Hoshizaki icemaker in the skylounge bar
- 2 X Frigonautica serie 80 or equal refrigerator on the sundeck
- 1 X Hoshizaki icemaker on the sundeck
- Tapenake Pro Mirror SA 4Kw on sundeck
- 1 X Lodige Dumbwaiter from the maindeck to the wheelhousedeck
1 X Kahlenberg airhorn model T1.
Airpressure type with solenoid valve connected to the main air pressure system. With one M-511A automatic Controller in the wheelhouse.
5 X marine type windscreen wipers will be installed.
Make Hollex 235 KS. Wipers are equipped with two speed 24 VDC electric motors and interval switches.
Windscreen wash system is mounted on the wipers and connected to the ships fresh water system operated by means of a solenoid valve 24 VDC.
Type 235 KS
- self parking
- st.st. shafts, bolts, nulse rings
- bronze bearings
- three speed
- 30 Watt, 50 Nm
- wipe angle 40° - 90°
Two (2) Sanshin electric operated 24 VDC search light will be installed. Type ARC/RCL 600 - 24 VDC. Control panel for each in the Bridge
Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight beam while protecting elevation mechanism from weather.
Xenon lamp and parabolic reflector provide hyper-intense 6.000.000 candela spotlight beam. Housing rotates a full 360° allowing all-around illumination capability.
Auto return brings light back to a pre-set position. Focus adjustment gives spot or flood capability.
Material: aluminium; colour: white; operation: remote joystick control; beam angle: variable, can be narrowed and broadened; elevation angle: 18° up, 30° down; elevation speed 7½° per second; turning speed: 11° per second low, 27° per second high; lamp 150 watt Xenon.
Furuno Black Box X band radar, 12 kW with 6,5 ft scanner, type FAR-2117BB, Operating from 230 Vac
- Leica DGPS receiver, type AP Navigator MK12 For connection to 24 VDC
- Furuno Satellite Compass/ GPS
- C.Plath Gyrocompass, type Navigat X MK1. Operating from 24VDC or 115/230 VAC
- Sperry Marine C.Plath autopilot, type Navipilot 4000 For connection to 24 VDC
- Furuno Navtex, type NX-700 For connection to 24 VDC
- Furuno Universal AIS FA -150
- 3 x Brooks and Gatehouse Depth/Log/Wind pack, type Hydra-2000 Operating from 24 VDC Bridge and both wing stations
- Furuno dual frequency color video depth sounder, type FCV-1100L For connection to 24 VDC
- 2 x Transas electronic chart software, type NS-3000
- Pentium 300 MHz, 64 Mb RAM, 2 Mb VRAM, floppy drive, CD-rom drive, hard disk minimal 1.2 Gb, sufficient I/O ports for the various sensors. Windows NT v. 4 SP 3.
- Night Vision Camera mounted on Mast NUTi
- 4 x Furuno RD-30 repeater crew mess/ captain cabin/engineer cabin/ garage
- Sailor Inmarsat-C system, type TT-3606E Operating from 220 VAC and 24 VDC failsafe
- 2 X JOTRON portable VHF radio’s, type TR20 Incl. spare batteries
- Raytheon loudhailer/talk back unit, type RAY-430. Operating from 24VDC
- Sailor simplex / semi-duplex VHF station with DSC, type RT-5022 Operating from 220 VAC and 24 VDC
- Sailor duplex VHF station, type RT-4722 Operating from 24 VDC
- 2 X Icom simplex/semi-duplex VHF station for both wing stations, type IC-M59 For connection to 24 VDC
- 1 x ICOM IC-M421 simplex/duplex VHF Crewmess
Centralised rack and control system including satellite/ video and audio , multizone capabilities (full info upon request)
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
1 x Novurania Custom Line 650 Volvo Penta D220 (repainted March, 2017; overhauled 08/2107)
SECURITY & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Refer to MCA approved Safety Plan for full list
LIFERAFT – XTREAM ZODIAC (next service – September, 2017)
The life raft capacity is in compliance with MCA for a total of 24 on board:
Four (4) twelve-persons Zodiac life rafts in fibreglass container is be supplied and installed on Nylon chocks on wheelhouse deck free floating as per plan, not concealed.
Four (4) lifesaving rings recessed, two on main deck and two on wheelhouse deck, stainless steel brackets to be supplied and installed.
Two with IKROS M.O.B. light and orange smoke signal, four with 30 metre line and two with
M.O.B. Twenty-four SOLAS (24) inflatable life jackets adult and four (4) inflatable life jackets child. All life jackets with light and whistle. Serviced – May, 2017
EPRIB & SART
One (1) Sailor 406 EPIRB and two (2)TRON 9Ghz SART’s approved by classification.
Hydrostatic release automatically deploys EPIRB if vessel sinks to approximately 4 metres. (expires in September, 2017)
Open face bracket design facilitates testing and deployment; catapult spring loaded to ensure EPIRB deployment/float housing. (expires in September, 2017)
Material High impact polycarbonate case Color Hi-Viz Yellow
Deployment Automatic, hydrostatic release MCMU 200
Operation Automatically deploys when water depth is approximately 4 metres and begins transmitting
Waterproof 32.8 ft (10 m)
Certification Complies with GMDSS, approved by COSPAS SARSAT, FCC, USCG and DOT (UK); C
Frequency 406.025 MHz, 121.5 MHz
A rescue boat make Novorania 360TR with Yamaha Four Stroke 20HP outboard engine which will fit in the 4 meter wide recess on the wheelhouse deck in front of the wheelhouse complete with canvas cover.
A boatcrane make Hydromar on the wheelhouse deck in front of the wheelhouse. This crane will be used for handling the rescue boat.
- Maximum reach : approx. 4 m
- Maximum load : 500 kg
- Rotation angle : 180º
- Hauling speed : approx. 5 metres/minute
- Lifting height : maximum 9 metres
4 X sunawnings at the following locations:
- 1 X hand deployed sunawning on the main deck aft above the sitting area.
- 1 X hand deployed sunawning on the wheelhouse deck aft above the sitting area.
- 2 X hand deployed sunawnings on the sundeck in the front and aft end of the mast.
ANCHOR & MOORING SYSTEM
2 X electric stainless steel anchor capstan make Staalart model CAS23-17,5.ED with chain cable lifter suitable for 17,5 mm studlink chain cable made to quality U2.
Control box for 230V/400VAC 50Hz 3ph – 24VDC for anchorwinch dual direction dual speed. 2 X stainless steel chain stoppers mounted on baseplate of the anchorwinch. Made to size for studlink chain grade U2 17,5 mm. Material stainless steel, completely polished, chain path glass beat. 2 X tensionless square chain roller made for studlink chain grade U2 17,5 made of bronze.
2 X stainless steel devils claw for studlink chain grade U2 17,5 mm. Finish glass beat with polished stainless steel handwheel.
2 X chainroller and devil claw foundations made of polished stainless steel plating. 6 X HY designed stainless steel oval mooring ports
4 X of the freeing ports on the foredeck locally covered with stainless steel complete with vertical rollers to act as mooring ports.
1 X electric/hydraulic operated side boarding ladder installed in the starboard bulwark, aft of the bulwark entrance door make Hydromar or equal.
- Total width of ladder: 580 mm
- Material ladder : stainless steel 316L
- Material coverplate : aluminium
- Material cylinders : stainless steel 316L Two locking cylinders
One extension cylinder for pivoting out of the bulwark, two topping cylinders for topping from horizontal down to 50º.
Including teak grating, tivoli lighting and stainless steel side railing. Control through push buttons recessed in the bulwark.
A list of Exclusions shall be provided upon request. This Specification remains subject to contract and Inventory provisions.
List of works done M/Y San Bernardo - winter, 2016-2017
- Teak deck grinding (100%)
- Deck silicone compound renew (approx. 300 m) Crane repair, control unit replacement
- Starboard winch repair, microcontroller replacement New settee covers (all)
- Change deck lights to 120 dots LEDs Boat service (MOB)
- Teak panels (table, helm, jacuzzi)
- Add marble tables at the bar st Sundeck Multimedia instal (sound, bass) at Sundeck New sensor for doors to Sky Lounge
- Jacuzzi repair: new automatic power supply units, new power units Jacuzzi polishing
- Adding 4 x trees Lechuzza to the deck (2 x each deck) Superstructure polishing
- Hull and superstructure painted - AWL craft Greystone
- Renew all zink anodes at the ship's underwater hull
- Antifouling Trilux 33 mic International - 4 layers at the ship's bottom Side
- passerelle automatics (repair), new "Horizon" sensor
Bridge and server
- IPIRB service SART service
- PLEX media center installation
- Installing 8 x receiver-processor units for sat TV
- Promto Philips software update (for the new tech)
- 3 x diagnostic PC service
- Gyroscope service
- New Gigaset phones
- New wind sensor
- Repacking 4 x save rafts (aged for 3 years)
- 7 x crew intercomm stations installation
Garage and Machinery
- 12 x bilge drying system valves change
- New emergency bilge pump
- 2 х Jets and Tender service
- Tender chemical cleaning
- Signal horn repair
- 2 х HEM watermakers service
- Hamman AG overhaul
- Replace 2 x fresh water pumps Lowara
- Freezer repair (new compressor)
- 31m Aluminium pipes change: from 4 mm to 6 mm
- New seachest baskets
- MTU service
- JohnDeer Dgх2 service
- АС system service and repair
- New cooling pump (left DG)
- MTU interface unit repair
- МегОМ check test
(in September, 2016 all carpets, furniture, paintings were thrown out)
- New carpets OT (Oliver Treutilein, Germany Dusf)
- New furniture Ludovica Masceroni, TechniNova (Italy Milan and Spane) New lights Ludovica Masceroni,RL
- All marble polished
- Wood works (varnishing etc.)
- Galley tech service: coffee makers, freezers etc. All curtains chemical cleaning
- New wall panneling at Guest cabins New furniture at WC and showers
- New TV at cinema room at Sky Lounge (installation, cables wiring)
- New cooking unit (knobs) Owen repair
- Miele owen repair
- Automatic door to Galley repair Change lights to LED
Скачать документыСкачать PDF
- MYSTIC 46m
- CMB Yachts
- 11 000 000